Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reset!

Well, it seems my reset didn't work. I was pretty bummed with the fact I lost the last blog and than lost the web address directing everyone to it. It was my own stupid fault but hey, the guy who bought the addy offered to sell it back to me.... how nice! Oh well, I let it happen. Maybe, in a way, I wanted to change more than I knew and thats why I let it go. I didn't have a fun summer like I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, 2011 wasn't a horrible year but it wasn't what I wanted it to be either. I'll call it a draw. I took some big hits from life but gained a ton more life experience. Rolled the D20 and won so to speak but not with out damage. LOL!

Anyways, I have a couple of quick updates and well get this thing rolling again! Read on and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment