Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New... Hair?

2012 is here and I have a new project... . so to speak. I'm growing my hair. Many of you who have known me for a while, know I usually have a shaved head.



Even back as far as 1992 in High school it was pretty short.


I only remember growing it once and that was in college. I got it so I could put it in a small pony tail on top on my head and that was it... Couldnt stand it. Time to shave it again. LOL!

Well, I'm on a mission this time. I have a reason to grow it. My friend Rob invited me to participate in a ST. Baldricks event this March. Rob has a son, Ian, who I meet a few times at few Star Wars troops. Ian has cancer and is pretty young. I'd say around 7. He is one of the coolest kids and I had a ton fun watching him have fun at the events.


It's an honor to do an event like this for kids like Ian.

Anywho, here is my new year hair so far. Check back to see the 'growth'.

No comments:

Post a Comment