Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 out of 3 aint bad!

So Monday, I had a Doctor visit for a follow up on my blood pressure. It was also time to do the blood work for the year to see how my cholesterol and blood sugars were doing. The good Doc was concerned for the last few years and has been watching all 3. The good news is all 3 went down and 2 or f the 3 were great news. Cholesterol was down 4 years in a row. Blood Sugar is down after going up the last 2 years. That was a big one for me and scared me the most. My family has a history of getting Diabetes at age 37. It looks like I am the first one from my Mothers side to break that trend. Well, I shouldnt say that. I dont turn 38 until May but still I'm on the right path. Blood Pressure was also down but not enough to cut the meds he has me on. The only bad thing he had for me was I was 9 pounds from my last visit. Oh well. I'll live with it for now. Just gotta keep chugging along, watching what I'm eating and getting in the exercise and everything will be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment