Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Polar Bear Plunge 2012

MY DONATION PAGE is now live. In order for me to take the plunge, I have to raise at least $50. I think I can do better than that and have set my goal at $100. Actually, I think I can even better than. Help me prove me right. Donate today by either click the link above or the First Giving widget on the right hand side. Thank you in advance.
More on the Polar bear Plunge from the Special Olympics of Nebraska:
This bone-chilling event invites participants, also known as plungers, to collect pledges from friends and family for plunging into the icy waters of Cunningham Lake, located at 8660 Lake Cunningham Road in Omaha.
A plunger can be anyone with enough nerve and heart, willing to dip more than their toes in some freezing water for a good cause. Minimum donations start at $50. Plungers can participate on an individual basis or be part of a team. And if you’re taking the plunge, just know that this event is all about having fun while doing good. In other words, dress up in a costume or come up with a theme for your team, the wackier the better.
Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m. Teams and individual plunges will start at 11:00 a.m.

Gee... I wonder what kind of costume I'll come up with????

No comments:

Post a Comment