Friday, January 13, 2012

Flash Back Friday: June 2, 2009 - A New Beginning

Here it is. The First Flash Back Friday. May 30th, 2009, the day the building sickness really took over. This was also my very first blog post. Both blogging and R2 building has taught me so much. If I could back, I wouldn't change a thing. Anyhoo, here it is.


For my birthday, some friends of mine sucked me into a new hobby, Droid building. I've been facinated by what these guys have created over the last few years and I really wanted to make one also but never thought I would. Anyways, they gave me the start of some "legs" for my very own R2 for my birthday. Tonight was the first build night. I got one leg glued together and started working on some aluminum pins to hold the feet on. Spent a total of about 3 hours and can see some progress already.

No comments:

Post a Comment