Thursday, January 26, 2012

Memories

I got a random text the other day from a very dear friend. It simply said "FIREHOUSE ROCKS!" It was completely out of no where. I responded back - "Hello Random text." LOL! After a bit, she responded back she was listening to her MP3 player and Firehouse was one. It reminded her of a time we had went to go see the band many years ago and she just wanted me to know she was thinking about me. (insert warm fuzzies)

Needless to say I still have my concert ticket stub from the show. I save pretty every stub weather it be from a concert, movie or sporting event... I still have it somewhere. Usually, I toss them in a basket I have over by my desk. That night, I dug the basket out and went through all my stubs. Memories flooded back. Some, I don't remember going to but I have the stub.... Some I don't want to admit I went to... LOL!

Anyways, I have this large frame I saved from the trash and had nothing that fit in it. So I took all my ticket stubs and randomly placed them on it. Now, I can flash back more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment