Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flash back Friday: July 15th 2009 - Day 9 of build R2-TD

(with seeing the Movie tonight, I'm a bit late getting this out on 'Friday')

R2-TD's frame is complete. The last of the glue is drying as I type.

The legs are almost complete also. Moose, Denny and I made a trip to the hardware store and picked up all the materials to assemble the legs to the frame. Than Jason, Moose and I put the pieces together. This rod will connect both legs inside the frame.






Here a picture of all the parts I hope to have assembled this week.


We finished the evening with a group shot of most of the builders.


Overall, it was another productive night. We glues Jasons Frame together, LC worked on his dome, we got some more mold done on the skirt and we even got some work in on KITT.

No comments:

Post a Comment