Saturday, March 3, 2012

Planet Comicon 3-24/3-25 2012 Overland Park Kansas


Its March and that means another trip to Overland Park Kansas for Plant Comicon! This is the 5th year I'll have made the trip down and in my opionion, this show gets better and better every year! This year, I expect nothing less. I'm guessing if all goes well, this convention will have out grown its space as the crowds get larger and larger each year also. Of course when you bring in media guests like Billy Dee Williams, Edward James Olmos, a reunion of Buck Rodgers cast and more comicbook creators you can shake your stick at.... that usually happens. Add the guests on top of the gaming, shows, panels and costumes... theres no doubt there will be something for every geek to enjoy. Check back here at the end of the month for photos and my spoils... until than, here are a few of my favorite photos with some of the cool people I've met at Planet Comicons past...
Clone Wars voice actors Tom Kane, Ashley Eckstein, Matt Woods,. Steve, R2-JB, Myself and R2-TD
No-one messes with my touchdown!
Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) with R2-TD and myself
Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) and Me
Sarah Douglas of Superman fame with me

No comments:

Post a Comment