Friday, October 26, 2012

Flashback Friday: 1-19-2010, Day 24 of building R2-TD

After taking some much needed time off to spend time with friends and family, we started building R2's again. It was our first night at Moose's new work shop and we got a few things done on Syrena's and my droids. On Syrena's, Brad worked on cutting the hole for the third legs and starting to fit the interior support brackets. On mine, Moose and I fit the third leg and now ready to have it mounted. We had to make a small adjustments to original hole I cut as when I mounted the interior brackets, I covered part of the hole. With a small cut, everything was better. Just a trip to the hardware store and I will be ready to finish the motor holders and have a free standing droid. Here are few shots of us working on R2-TD.


No comments:

Post a Comment