Friday, April 13, 2012

Did you hear that.... nope!

Im Frustrated beyond belief today. R2's sound quit working sometime ago. I've done the last few events without sound as I havent had the time or the money to fix it. I did start to trouble shoot why it wouldn't work. Talon came to one of the last build days so I took my Think Geek T-shirt box out to see if that was the problem. He had an extra that worked so we switched my box into his working system. Everything worked. So, we figured it had to be the 12 chaneel board that was bad. Not a far stretch since my battery had fallen on it recently. Luckly, Clay had an extra of those. So last night, I took mine out and went over to rewire the one Clay had. Once we finished wiring it, we tested it on Clays R2. It worked. Excited, I came home to put it into R2. Everything together, it should work since they all did seperate... but... nothing... Wont click and no sound. No idea where the problem is. Im about to completely re-wire everything and start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment